Sunday, September 13, 2009

2009 NFL Week 1 - You Talkin To Me?

This is where I look like an idiot or a genius. Seriously, ask Ryan, I can pay the cover. Anyway, this is where I look back and figure out how much of an asshole I really was this week. If I can't call myself out, what can I do?

JAGER BOMBS

Mike Bell - Did everything I could hope, except fucking score. That's what she said. Seriously though, Mike Bell just really fucked Pierre Thomas' value up. Although it would help if the Saints could keep a LT healthy.

LeSean McCoy - This doesn't seem like much, but take out your Sharpie. The Eagles' offense was for the most part, ineffective and McCoy looked great while he was in. Buy low now, if you own Westbrook and not McCoy, don't bitch when you're fucked. Too harsh, too soon?

Percy Harvin - He's gonna get the ball. He's not more than a bye week/flex start in most leagues unless you're in a PPR and/or a league where return yards count.

Mark Sanchez - Got a good o-line, an aggressive defense and a first-time head coach. The only difference between the Falcons last year and the Jets this year is that the Jets play in the same division as the Patriots.

Felix Jones/Patrick Crayton - News flash, the Cowboys are gonna score. What you didn't know is Felix Jones and Patrick Crayton and gonna score as many points as Roy Williams (2.0) and Marion Barber (3.0?) You heard me.


YOU OK BRO?

Cadillac Williams - If I need to tell you to sell high...... Seriously get off the crack. Or the pills. Not for fake, what do you think, he's Garrison Hearst?

Jason Campbell - He ain't gonna get it done. Is any Redskins' fan happy with Campbell as their QB? Highly fucking doubtful.

Clinton Portis - Again, if you're not selling high, you ain't playin right.

Donovan McNabb - What you thought he would make it though a season clean? He'll try to get back as soon as possible in order to squash any QB controversy.

Jake Delhomme - Not long for an NFL job. Can the Panthers give up a 1st round pick for Vick? If Seymour is worth one, why not.

Steve Smith - See, Delhomme, Jake. Is a blowa.

Denver Broncos - "We beat the Bengals!" Yeah, I don't believe yet either. Peeps are copping the "Kiss the Baby" t-shirts. Denver isn't even a hot mess. They're diarrhea in a laundry basket.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Tampa's backfield is a mess. idk if you could get anything for Caddie from anyone who knows anything about fantasy. If I had Caddie, I'd hold onto him for another week and see what happens.